21 November 2011

Tutorial!

Morning everyone, no card from me today just a link to a tutorial I did using some of the gorgeous Digital Delights images! Please pop over & let me know what you think, I did have help Katie cut all the shapes out on my big shot for me. Little sweetie!

I feel loads better today & as Nige has the day off work we are off out, maybe over to Shrew to the QVC shop lol!! Not sure yet, he seems quite comfy watching Topgear! Seems a shame to waste a day on our own watching TV tho! Right I'm off to shift him lol!

Anyways hope you all have a great day
hugs xx

5 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Shell

Just been to see your tutorial!!

It is brilliant .. well done!!

Love Jules xx

Clairebears said...

Ooooo Shell, I love it and what a good idea! I might have to give this a go :0)
Cxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shell
A fabulous tutorial and love the idea,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wendy Hall said...

Fabulous Shell:) So glad you are feeling better too.
Hugs
Wendy

cheryl said...

oh hun your tutorial is just brilliant just popped over to take a look,hope you feel better soon hun hugs cherylxxxxxx