28 February 2012

Circle Circus!

Well its time for another fab challenge over at My Time To Craft, where this fortnight we want to your 

CIRCLE CIRCUS

creations! Your card doesn't have to be round, as long as you have more than 1 circular shape on your creation its fine!
I have never made a circular card before & boy did I have fun with this! Thankfully I had my Ecraft to cut out all the circles I needed, as that is one shape in Nesties I don't have!! The only problem with my card is, it won't stand up lololol! Oh well never mind, just have to give it someone who crafts then they will understand!

I'm doing really well with my New Years resolution (yeah that sounds weird saying that, it seems ages ago!) I have managed to use at least one stamp/digi that is over 6 months old every week & I reckon I have used scraps at least once every two weeks so its not bad! 

My gorgeous hubby got me the whole set of these stamps & papers & they are so sweet & have been used a few times thankfully lol! 

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Squigglefly- Spring is in the air!
Paper Sundaes- circles


Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Hedgie' from the 'Woodland Folk' set by Docrafts
Circle card blank cut on my Ecraft using Fundamentals 1 SD card
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Hedgie- light fawn, champagne, umber, caramel, sandstone, tan, march hare & tea rose
Flower- vermillion, shocking pink, cerise, gold, grass, emerald & lush green
Ground- chartreuse, forest green & meadow green

Papers & Embellishments
Circles cut on my Ecraft using Fundamentals 1 SD card
DP- 'Woodland Folk' stack by Docrafts
Pink card my stash
Flower & button die cut by Marianne Design LR0164
Cotton candy divine twine from Crafty Emma's Store
Flourish die cut by Create 4 Fun 6003/0002
Sentiment by Pollycraft
Wooden butterfly button from Crafty Emma's Store

Thank you for stoppin by today, please pop over to the main challenge blog & check out what the other DT girlies have created for your inspiration!
Hugs xx

18 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Shell Hun this is just brilliant,such a great design and amazing detail as always hugs Cherylx

Purple Crazy said...

So gorgeous, love the that it won't stand up hehe, that's a fab pink too, hugs Wendy xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah thats so sweet, I still have some I havent coloured from when you visited. Must play with them. Love me xoxo

Unknown said...

Lovely circle card Shell, beautiful and fresh! Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful circle card! I love the way you colored the cute little hedgie.
xx Sue

shaz earl said...

Great card missus!

love little edggie he's so cute xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Congrats on following that new year's resolution. That card is just adorable. I love all the circles and the wonderful coloring you did. Thanks so much for playing in the Squigglefly challenge this week. Cheers, Holley http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com

Sue B said...

Aww this is a really sweet card Shell !! Love the cute hedgie - he's adorable. Fab design - the colours are so pretty!
Hope you are having a good week!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Julia said...

This is so cute!!!!
Hugs,
Julia

Holly Young said...

This is just adorable! I love your layout and pretty colors. That butterfly button is the sweetest! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Im just me - Marleen said...

A beautiful project, Thank you for joing the CBN challenge xxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun :o)

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Very circular indeed, brilliant card!
Helen x

My'scardcorner said...

Pretty card Shell love the flower scroll a nice touch.
Myrtax

Jenny said...

This is so adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Shell, your card is so adorable!!! Love the layout and how you color the cute image.

Lesley said...

Cute card! I love that it doesn't stand up! xx

ddazzled71 said...

What a sweet card, that hedgehog is just adorable and I love all the circles you have used including the shape of your card. Thanks so much for joining us this past fortnight at TIMITA.

Danie - PCC DT