30 October 2012

Use A Charm!

This is my first post for today please pop back soon to see my card for Natalie & Amy's monthly challenge!

Today see the start of a new challenge over at Emerald Faeries, so this fortnight we want to see you 

USE A CHARM

on your creation! I rummaged through my charm box for ages looking for a ladybug charm I thought I had. Couldn't find it so ended up using this sweet little heart charm! 



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
The Sweet Stop- great sketch
Great Impressions- fall (I hope using fall colours counts)
2 Sisters- fall colours
Totally Gorjuss- things with wings

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Kenz & Tilly' by Emerald Faeries
6" square elegant edge card blank
Spectrum Noirs from Natalie & Amy's
Kenz
Skin- EB1, TN1 & FS3
Hat- CG3 & CG1
Trousers- GB10, GB9, GB8, OR3, OR2 & OR1
Wings- TN2 & TN1
Tilly
Skin- EB1, TN1 & FS3
Hair- TN7, TN6, TN3 & GB3
Hat- OR3, OR1, CG3 & CG1
Dress- TN7, TN6 & TN5
Leggings- GB8, GB9, OR2 & OR1
Shoes- CG3 & CG1
Wings & the ground- TN3, TN2 & TN1

Papers & Embellishments
Faux stitching has been done using 'orange' Promarker with a fine nib
DP- 'Sugar & Spice by Dovecraft
Green card, charm, felt & ribbon my stash
Doily die cut by Nellie Snellen MFD020
Rolled scalloped rose  & leaf die cut by Marianne D LR0162
'Hugs For You' sentiment from the 'Hugs For You' stamp set from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you will join in with us this time for a chance to
win some fab free images, you will find all the details about the challenge & prize here,
as well as all the fab creations by the DT!
Hugs xx

10 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh this is great! What a lovely image, and beautifully coloured, too! I love the pretty scallopped border, too, it looks terrific. Fab card!

love Mags B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh sooo cute, what a sweet card, Love me x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell, I love the sweet image and your colouring is beautiful.

hugs Sue

Janice M said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Sandra H said...

Shell, This is so lovely the image is just the cutest! lovely colouring and layout x

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.stunning sweet image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

buggin2stamp said...

What an adorable fairy card. The earthy colors you used go so well with that image. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge this week.

Robin Parker said...

Love the adorable little fairy image. The colors are fabulous. Your sentiment is so perfect too! Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop.

Mary Marsh said...

cute card and I love the fall colors-thanks for playing along in the Great Impressions Stamps "fall" challenge

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful, I love the image and the colours are gorgeous
Lindsay xx