11 December 2012

'Happy Holidays'

Its time for a new challenge over at A&T Challenges, this will be our last challenge of 2012, so make sure you check the blog here for details of prize & closing date!

So anyhoos our theme for this challenge is

CHRISTMAS!

so get out your Christmas crafty stash & join in the fun!

I decided to make a quick & easy 4 x 4 card, I have got 6 cards to make for the girls teachers & I thought these would be perfect. Just got the other 5 to make now lol! Also with them being 4 x 4 I can use my scraps!! So its going to benefit my over flowing scrap box!!



This image has got a scalloped edge, but I cut it off so I could layer it on my die cut doily!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Sketch Saturday- great sketch
Christmas Card Challenge- die cuts (doily)
Robyn's Fetish- Christmas cards


Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Happy Holidays' by A&T
4" square red  card blank
Promarkers
Holly- holy, lush green & emerald
Berries- burgundy, poppy & lipstick red

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Snowed In' by My Minds Eye
Green card, 4mm white pearls & ribbon my stash
'Doily' die cut by Nellie Snellen MFD020
'Doily' coloured with 'permanent green shade' Panpastel from Natalie & Amy's
Large snowflake punch by Martha Stewart
Small snowflake punch by X-cut
Snowflakes coloured with 'phthalo blue, turquoise, ultra marine blue tint & ultra marine blue' Panpastels from Natalie & Amy's 

Please pop over here & check out the DT's creations & what fab prize is up for grabs!
Hugs xx

11 comments:

Barbara said...

hi sweetness. Thank you for your comment. I will leave the team. I'm sad but maybe, someday. I do not want an education, and will always be the last and that's why I make the free space. I like your card. I will pursue you further ;-)
big hug barbara

Sandra H said...

Morning Shell, So beautiful is your card the backing papers are stunning as is the Holly image and die so beautifully presented x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super,fabby card, Love Hxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell. I love the colours and fabulous layout

Hugs Sue

Sue B said...

This is really cute Shell… love the design and scrummy papers… sometimes the quick and easy cards are the sweetest! :-))
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful Shell...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

I love the papers you used! Gorgeous card. Thanks for stopping by at my blog.

Michelle said...

I love this card. The coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

Michelle (DT)

Kim. said...

Love this card Shell, the holly looks lovely and the perfect way to use up your scraps.
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Oh honey this is beautiful xx Thanks for playing at Sketch Sat this week xxx

Margo said...

Love the colour combo!
Thanks for joining @ CCC!