11 May 2013

Vintage?

It's Saturday, yay that means two days with Nige & the girlies. Even tho Nige will be out walking most of today & tomorrow we can't go far because Danni is revising for her exams, again!!

Its time for a new challenge over at My Time To Craft, this week we want you to

DECORATE THE INSIDE OF YOUR CARD!

so when you have finished the front, carry on inside....can't wait to see what you make!

I have used one of the new images from The Stamping Chef. It is so not me, but I just loved her as soon as I saw her. I decided to go all dark & maybe vintage with my colours....do you think its vintage?



 I haven't put a sentiment on the front or inside, because I'm not sure who I'm going to send it to!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Sketch & Stash- fab sketch (gears border mask stash)
As You Like It- die cuts (trailing corner)
MilkCoffee Challenge- vintage/shabby chic
Crafty Creations- something old (papers) something new (image)

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Speak no Evil' by The Stamping Chef
6" square card blank from Natalie & Amy's
Derwent Inktense pencils
Skin- oak, shiraz & neutral grey
Eyes- dusky purple
Hair- neutral grey, shiraz, crimson & carmine pink
Hat- deep violet, mauve, neutral grey, ink black, shiraz & poppy red
Feather- oak & sicilian yellow
Collar- dusky purple
Rose- ink black & bark 2000
Leaf- ink black, ionian green & beech green

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Chronology' by Docrafts
Purple paper by Kodak
'Trailing Corner' die cut by Crafts Too CTD17026
'Gears' special touch border mask from Natalie & Amy's
Colour distressing done using Tim Holtz 'vintage photo' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see how the MTTC DT decorate the insides of their cards! Hugs xx

15 comments:

Sandra H said...

Morning Shell, Oh wow what a fab and funky card its gorgeous just love that image and the colours used the layout and of course the inside is"" as pretty as the outside truly lovely......enjoy your weekend xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Shell, great design and wonderful detailing
I hope you are having a good weekend
hugs Sue

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Shell… I love the pretty colours… and those scrummy papers and corners are fab!! it has a very gothic/steampunk feel to it! :-)
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sheila said...

Fab, great layout x

DesignerDiva said...

Wow I love this Shell, your colour choice and papers are really perfect for that fab image.
Hope all is well and sorry I haven't been over for a while!
Hugs Laurie x

coops said...

so stunning shell.really love the goth image and your design and colours are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Brilliant card. Great image. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

KalySto said...

Such an creative card!Love the layout and the interesting image!
Thank you for joining our Vintage - Milk Coffee Challenge!
Hope to see you again next time!
Kaly

Pat said...

Great inside for the challenge this week Shell, super outside too.

Pat xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh hun this is AWESOME! Love the image and the gorgeous papers, the layout and die cuts are beautiful too, really stunning design
Lindsay xx

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely card Shell and like how youve done the inside.
Myrax

Annette said...

Wow fab corner dies.
Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge.
Annette
My blog : Netty's Cards
Proud to design for As You Like It Challenge.
xx

Sabine said...

A very interesting card. I just love the creepy image. It's wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
hugs
Sabine

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fantastic card I love the image and gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is a lovely vintage creation Shell, very clever!! Thanks so much for playing at MilkCoffee this time:)