12 July 2013

'Work It!'

Yeah, its nearly the weekend. Getting a bit excited now as I'm off on my annual trip upto Doncaster for the craft show tomorrow & I'm meeting my very good friend Kim there. So its gonna be lots of spending & giggles I think lol! If your going over the weekend have fun x

Anyhoos, as its Friday that means a new release from Tamara at 
The Stamping Chef.....but not only have we a new release this week but we also have a re-release (I have only used the new release so you will need to pop over here to see the re-release) They are both on offer
 only over the weekend with 20% off! 

This weeks new release is 'Work It' I just loved making this card & it made me use strange colours together that I wouldn't normally put together but I think they look fab!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Sketch Saturday- fab sketch
Crafts & Me- anything goes
Songbird- ribbon

Image & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Work It!' by The Stamping Chef
Promarkers, Flexmarkers & Derwent Inktense pencils
Skin- sunkissed pink, dusky pink & blush
Hair- sepia ink & sun yellow
Sweatbands & legwarmers- burnt orange & cadmium orange
Top & bottoms- mallard green, green aquamarine & dark aquamarine
Weights & shadow- neutral grey

Papers & Embellishments
My stash- orange card & ribbon
DP- 'Nest' by Authentique

Tools & Glues
'Collall all purpose glue' from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D glue with tools' from Natalie & Amy's
5" square card blank
Sizzix Bigshot
'Candy Hearts GB' die cut & sentiment by Marianne D COL1307 from Natalie & Amy's
'Rectangle Parenthesis #2' die cut by X-cut 503045

Thank you for stopping by today, I'm trying to catch up with you all today.    I hope you all have a fantastic weekend
hugs xx

12 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card Shell what a funky image! Have fun at Doncaster! Susan x

Macarena said...

Mhhmm... Sooo hot :-) Thank you for joinin us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Marzena DT

Mau xx said...

Hi Shell, what a fabulous image :) I think I should be working out too :o
Loving the colours too.
Have a wonderful time and give Kim a hug for me too.
Big hugs coming your way lovely lady xxxxxx
Mau xx
glad the sun is doing you good :)

Sue said...

Fabulous card Shell, your colouring is wonderful.
I hope you have a wonderful time at Doncaster
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is fab Shell… what a wonderful image and I love the colour combo…the border across the middle looks fab!
Hope you have a lovely weekend... enjoy the Craft Show!!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

This is a cheeky little number Shell - great image and colours. Have a fab time at Doncaster. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful is your card and stunning colouring Shell xx

Janice said...

Have fun at the show tomorrow Shell. Love the card and your great colours & colouring, Jx

Unknown said...

Haha love this Shelley! Great image and fab colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and good luck!
Lizy xx

coops said...

so stunning shell.love your design and colours and fab sassy image :D
have a fabulous weekend hun.

xx coops xx

Debra Miller said...

Great colors and interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thats me without the wedgie on my nightly work outs now!!! Haaaaa!!!!! Love it great creation, Love Hxx