1 February 2014

I'm So Excited!

This is my first post for today, please pop back later to see my creation for My Time To Craft xx

Yay, today is my first post for The Craft Garden. I was so happy when I was asked to join the fab team of DT. It's a great monthly challenge, with fab inspiration from the DT!

This month we have a fab photo for your inspiration. I will attach the photo at the end of my post, or you can go here to see it!


I decided to take inspiration from the photo & use some of the colours as well!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
will add when I get home

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Me & My Pony' by Lili of The Valley
Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Girl
Skin- dusky pink & blush
Derwent Inktense pencils
Hair- charcoal grey, willow, amber & sicilian yellow
Clothes & boots- mallard green, green aquamarine & dark aquamarine
Leaves & grass- felt green & apple green
Roses- fuchsia
Mouse- neutral grey
Apples- sicilian yellow, shiraz & poppy red
Colour distress done using 'burnt sienna' Panpastel

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Dolled Up' by My Minds Eye
'Sign' stamp from the Forever Friends 'The Good Life' collection
'Just Saying Hello' sentiment from the 'Double Sayings' from Natalie & Amy's
Brown sugar divine twine
My stash- turquoise card & brad

Tools & Glues
'Collall all purpose glue' from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D glue with tools' from Natalie & Amy's
Pokey tool

Please pop over & see what the fab DT have made using this photo as inspiration!


Hugs xx

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Shell love this image and congratulations on your New DT position have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jules said...

Morning Shell

A great take on the inspiration picture.

Love what you have done here .. .. and your background is brilliant. Love it! Especially the little sentiment feature.

Sorry I am a bit of a stranger.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Sandra H said...

Congrats Shell and wow what a lovely card to begin with truly gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is fab, I have this image and didn't like it but I do now that I have seen it coloured by ya!! Its adorable. Well Done on the new DT Spot, Love Me xoxo

Claire said...

Congrats Shell on the DT post and love your card, great image and love the wooden backing papers. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Shell.
Your card is gorgeous, adorable image and beautiful colouring. I love the papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Shell, Beautiful card, and love your coloring. I just stopped by to say welcome to The Craft Garden DT, and I look forward to working with you in the coming months. I am also now following your blog through Bloglovin' so I can come back and visit.
Take care and hope you have a great day,
:) Chris / CS Designs

coops said...

so stunning shell.beautiful design and papers and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx