23 April 2014

'Sweet Tooth!'

Oops....Mr Blogger doesn't like me any more or he just forgot to post this for me yesterday!

I hope you all had a fab weekend & the weather was good for you! Friday I crafted most of the day, Saturday I ended up watching a few films with the girlies & Sunday well....Nige took me to the Roaches which up until now (health wise) I've always said nope to walking. Well after spending all this time at Gentleshaw, I feel fitter & to a certain extent kicking M.E. butt!! So we ended up walking 4 miles, which doesn't sound much, but when its scrabbling up & down rocks its hard work. But we had so much fun, lots of giggling & talking. Was really nice it just being me & Nige! 
Yesterday was spent cuddling lots of animals at Gentleshaw....

Managed to sneak a peek when Nige was feeding Pepper (mommy Coati) There is three but the other one is hiding behind! So cute!



Anyhoos on with the good stuff. Today is the start of a new challenge over at 'Try Stampin' on Tuesday!' where this week we have another fabulous sketch for you (here or later in my post) but with a twist should you choose! The twist is.....

SWEET TOOTH!

I had a look through all my rubber & digi stamps & couldn't find anything that would fit! So decided to use a cute little LOTV set I have had for ages!




I just loved colouring these guys in!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Incy Wincy- furry friends
The Pink Elephant- water colouring (distress inks)
Corrosive Challenge- pretty pastels
2 Sisters Challenge- teddy bears

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Present Trio' by Lili of the Valley
Tim Holtz distress inks
Present- festive berries & picked raspberry
Bear #2- black soot, weathered wood, gathered twigs & spun sugar
Present- dusty concord, milled lavender & festive berries
Backgrounds- broken china & tumbled glass
All highlighted inks are available from Natalie & Amy's

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Boofle' 12 x 12 stack from Docrafts
My stash- sentiment & purple card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Incire Flower' die cut by Nellie Snellon MFD024
'Circle' die cut by X-cut 503416
'Tiny Bow' die cut by Memory Box 98623 
'5 x 7" white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Here's this weeks sketch. You must follow the sketch to enter, its the twist which is up to you!


Thank you for stopping by today, I really appreciate you taking the time to say hi! I will be around to see you today.
Hugs xxx

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I am so glad that your m.e is behaving itself and that you had such a wonderful long weekend .You deserve a break from it dearie.Gorgeous pic, so cute.What a great sketch to follow and you've reminded me that I've got these stamps, must use them.Beautiful card.Fab colouring too.Big hugs Debbie x

Sue B said...

Aww your card is really sweet Shell… I love those cute bears… and your colouring is beautiful !!
Sounds like you had a fab weekend… glad you enjoyed it and were able to go on a walk… it makes you feel so much better when you can get out and about! I managed to sit in the garden for a while over weekend… was lovely! ;-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhhh so cute (both the card and the babies!!!) Love them both, Hope alls well, Love Me xx

Suze said...

Lovely card Shell - the images work perfectly. Thanks for joining the Furry Friends challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love the sweet bears and pretty pastel colours ;D

xx coops xx