6 December 2014

Christmas ATC's

It's the weekend...whoop, whoop....off Christmas shopping with my Mom & Katie soon so gotta make this a quick post!

We are starting a new challenge today over at My Time To Craft, this week we want to see your....

CHRISTMAS ATC's

for those of you who aren't sure what an ATC is if you pop over to the main challenge blog here, there is a link in the post directing you to a page with everything you will need  to know about ATC's.

I thought I'd have a play with some stamps I got with one of those bookazine thingies, I think these were from one by Hot off The Press...but I might be wrong lol!


Things I Used To Create This ATC...
All stamps from magazine
Stamped using 'Jet Black' Stazon
Background has been done using 'Phthalo Blue Shade' Panpastel
Card my scrap box
'Crystal Ice' Ice Stickles

I then decided I need to make another one lol so here you are....
I love colouring this image in!


Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Snowman & Pepper' by Hely Cuppleditch
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir pencils- numbers
Snowman- soft aqua, 65, apricot, 22, red & 95
Snow- soft aqua & 65
Scarf- red, yellow, 22, lavender, 78, 80, blossom, 35, 29, lush green, 52 & 50
Hat- warm grey 3, 120, 119, chartreuse, 47 & ruby
Pepper- cool grey 2, 117, caramel, 120, 119, 112 & 95
Hedgie- champagne, 117, 95 & 91
Holly- chartreuse & 47
'Merry Christmas' from the 'Wonder Collection' by Penny Black
My stash- card & red gems

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you are all staying nice & warm.
Have a great weekend
Hugs xx

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh love the ATCs. They are fabby, Hope you have a great day shopping, Love Hazel x

Danielle Vincent said...

Both of these are Awesome Shell - you have cute and elegant! Thanks for stretching me creatively this time with the ATC. LOVEd it and will probably do more. Hugs D

Ann said...

Great ATCs, Shell! I really love that reindeer!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two gorgeous ATCs Shell. I love that reindeer stamp, how pretty! Hugs Susan x

Pat said...

Two lovely ATC's Shell, that snowman image is just gorgeous.

Pat xx