8 April 2015

Crafting By Design GD!

This is my first post for today, please pop back later to see my 'Spring' creation for Inky!


When I was asked if I would like to be GD over at Crafting by Design & the theme was 'Get Ready For Christmas' well I jumped at the chance!
Those of you who are regulars know I love Christmas & all things snowy!
Thank you so much for asking me xx

Anyhoos as I said the theme is....

GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS!

why not join in with them & get another Christmas card made..


Arghhh I hate having to photograph silver mirri card!! 



Image & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Rudolph & Friends' from the Moonbeam Meadow collection
Spectrum Aquas
Rudolph- boulder, chestnut, desert, crimson & burgundy
Robins- boulder, crimson & burgundy
Sledge- boulder
Presents- scarlet, moss, bud green & heather
Snow- aquamarine
Baubles- heather, sunflower, moss, bud green & scarlet
Panpastels
Snow- turquoise
Sky- phthalo blue shade & phthalo blue

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Back to Basics Modern Christmas' by Dovecraft from Natalie & Amy's
My stash- ribbon & silver mirri

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'tree & deer' from the 'Christmas Village' set by Marianne D COL1330 from Natalie & Amy's
'Holly Branches' die cuts by Marianne D LR0244 
'6" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'Christmas' creation the DT have made....Hugs xx

2 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Shell....congrats on your GD spot.
hugs Jo x

Sue said...

Gorgeous car Shell, such a sweet image and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx