1 April 2015

Little Meow

I am so sorry this was meant to be posted yesterday....I have got so confused with the days this week. Old age me thinks lol xx


Today I'm here to share with you my creation for 'Try Stampin' on Tuesday' we have a great sketch for you this week. You can find the sketch here, along with lots of fab inspiration from the DT or you can scroll to the end of my post & I will pop it in there for you.

I have used one of the stamps & papers I had in a set from the girlies for Mothers day.


Just love this cute little kitty x


Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Little Meow' by Docrafts
Spectrum Aquas
Meow- blossom & desert
Bunting- kingfisher, sunflower, blossom, crimson & heather
Ground- moss & bud green

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Little Meow' by Docrafts
Paw prints & sentiment- from the same 'Little Meow' set by Docrafts
Pink card- by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

This weeks sketch

Thank you for stopping by today, I really do appreciate you taking the time to visit little old me.
Hugs xx

2 comments:

MagsB said...

So adorable, hun! The image is so cute, and the cat footprints are so fun!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets confused over which day of the week it is lol!!!

love Mags B x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous shell.really sweet kitty and i love the pawprints ;D

xx coops xx