31 May 2015

Carnation Love

Good morning, on this yukky wet Sunday morning. I was meant to be off out on my bike with Nige today for a pint in the beer garden. But I don't think thats gonna happen!

Anyhoos, as you have probable noticed if you are a regular to my blog, I have quite an addiction to Sweet Pea Stamps. Well one of my favourite artists of theres has her own FB page & was giving away a freebie as long as you coloured her & had her uploaded by today lol Yeah cutting it fine I know, but I've been busy & spent quite a lot of time in bed over the last few weeks. But anyhoos here she is all finished ready to go in a frame on Danni's wall, as soon as she saw her coloured she asked me if she could have her...little babe xx



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Ching Chou Kuik Facebook- blooms
I Love Promarkers- anything but a square
Whimsy Stamps- anything but a square card
2 Cute Ink- water themed
Love to Create- anything creative

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- Carnation Love' by Ching Chou Kuik
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Hair- ice grey 1, 120 & 118
Eyes- 66 & 64
Tail- frosted pink, 42 & 32
Dress- oasis, 63, turquoise, 72 & frosted pink
Flowers- green shoot, holly, purple velvet & spring lilac
Jewellery- frosted pink, island lagoon, turquoise, oasis & 72
Sand- sand dune & 84
Moon- soft lime
Panpastels
Sea- phthalo blue
Sky- ultramarine blue shade
Tim Holtz distress inks
'Prima Donna Petals' picked raspberry, mowed lawn & squeezed lemonade

Papers & Embellishments
My stash- brown card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Resplendent Rectangles' die cut by Spellbinders
'Prima Donna Petals' die cut by Die-namics

Thank you for stopping by today, if I haven't been by to say hi yet I will be around soon.
Hugs xx

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Shell this is so vibrant and colourful. Stunning colouring. Love the pink blue and aqua.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell, such a beautiful image and your colouring is stunning. I am not surprised Danni asked to put this on her wall!
Hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is SO beautiful Shell… what a fab image and your colouring is awesome… I love the frame and flower… they are perfect…. not surprised Danni wanted this.. it's gorgeous hun!
I think we must be having the weather you had yesterday… it's like winter here today… cold, rain and gales !!! perfect for staying in cosy and crafting! :-))
Take care of yourself and hope you have a good week!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.really love the beautiful image and your colouring is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

lalkygirl said...

What a gorgeous creation She'll. love how you coloured her up
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck in the challenges
Tracey x

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for playing with us at 2 Cute Ink Challenges and good luck!
Monica - DT

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Shell, what a pretty card! Great image for the "water" challenge over at 2 Cute Ink. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will come back next challenge. Good luck with all the challenges you have entered.
Hugs, Sarah T

debby4000 said...

Such a beautiful card.
luv
Debby

MagsB said...

So beautiful, Shell! I love CCK's designs, they are so delicate and romantic! (But I can never remember how to spell her name!)

love Mags B x