14 February 2017

I Love You.....Always xx

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY....

Today 21 years ago, my darling hubby Nigel proposed to me & I of course, said yes. It was a wonderful day, he took me out for a meal to a small country pub called the 'White Cock'. After we went for a drive, finishing up looking over a gasometer??!! Really? yeah we did lol....he then sat staring out of the window, no idea what to do or say. Then he just said...."do you wanna be my wife" I looked at him burst out laughing & said yes. The rest as they say is history.

So this DT card for Try Stampin' on Tuesday, has been made for Nige,
just to remind him I love him  xx

As always we have an awesome sketch, which you can find here or at the end of this post. We have an optional theme of....

ANYTHING GOES



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Cards in Envy- be my Valentine
Cutie Pie- simply love
Paper Girls- with heart
Love to Scrap- who loves ya baby?
Addicted to Stamps- love

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'I Love You' from Forever Friends
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Bear- champagne, 89, 87 & budding rose
Heart- sunset, 120, 106 & 33
I & U- sunset & 32
Stars- arctic blue, 67 & 66

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Chalkboard' arrows from the 12 x 12 stack by Crafty Sensations
'red' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
Sizzix Bigshot
'Always' alphabet die cuts by Creative Expressions
Craftwell Ecraft
'stars, I & U' from the Essentials SD card
'C6 white card blank' from Crafty Purple Frog

This fortnights sketch
Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous 'I Wish...' creations the DT have made!
Hugs xx

9 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful story Hun. It was obviously meant to be. Wow I love your card, I bet Nigel did too. Love forever friends too. Cute. Hope you're doing okay Hun. Big hugs xx

Sandra H said...

Just so cute x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhhh thats sooo sweet!!! <3 <3 <3 Love FF bears and your card, Love H xx

Toni said...

Wonderfully masculine and such a cute story!

Toni
Cards in Envy DT

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable love card! The little bear is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

MagsB said...

Awwww, hun, what an adorable card, and such a lovely story of how Nige proposed! (Don't tell anyone, but it took several glasses of port for my beloved to get up the courage to ask me!!!!! That was in 1978, 39 years ago next month! Time flies, eh?????)

love Mags B x

Heather said...

How cute!!! Love that adorable little bear and this is a fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Julie said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie this month.

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic card, great design, thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Hugs, Shona xx