29 July 2017

Gnome For Christmas!

Hi & welcome to a new post from me. Sorry I've not been around & commented for a few weeks. Other than my DT commitments, I just seem to be running low on time! No idea why, I know my new job is more tiring & I am sleeping more the day after I finish but it all works out about the same...no, no idea lol!!! Hopefully a few more weeks & things will settle down some.

Anyhoos I'm here today to share my latest DT creation for 'If You Give A Crafter A Cookie' We have a great cookie this fortnight, I hope it will inspire you to join n with us.....
You will find our cookie here, or at the end of my post x




Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Gnome #1' by Limited Runs
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- blush, 09 & 08
Beard- 114 & 113
Hat & coat- red rooster, 106, 63 & 62
Gloves- ice grey 5 & 120
Ground- 63, 62 & 61

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Kanban
'black' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' colouring card from Staples

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Crafty Purple Frog
Sizzix Bigshot
'Let It Snow' sentiment by Creative Dies
'stitched hillside' border die cut by Lawn Fawn
'5" square white card blank' from Crafty Purple Frog

This fortnights cookie 

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous creations the DT have made using this fortnights cookie for inspiration
Hugs xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

MagsB said...

I love this cute Santa, Shell, what a magnificent beard! I hope life settles down for you soon - getting enough sleep is the important thing!

Take care!

love Maggie xx