3 December 2017

Elegant Lady

I am running so late this week with my creations, I will be so glad when Christmas is over. I'm sure those of you who work in retail will understand. The Range is sooooo busy, the craft department is mad, as quick as we are putting stock out, its gone again....thankfully its only gonna last another 4 maybe 5 weeks lol!

Anyhoos, my creation for My Time To Craft is one I'm so not 100% happy with. I couldn't decided on an image so asked Nige to help me decide. He chose this one....remind me never to ask for his input again lol. Its not that I don't like the image, I do, its just I didn't have papers to match or really the inclination to colour her in. As you can see if you look closely I forgot to colour her feathers in...oops!! It wasn't until I was sorting photos out that I noticed, to late now...so please be gentle with me...I know its crap so its not getting entered into any challenges, I'd be embarrassed xx

Anyhoos this fortnight on MTTC we have a fab sketch for you to follow, you can find it here, or at the end of my post xx



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
none to embarrassed

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Elegant Ladies #5' by Local King Rubber Stamps
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Faber-Castell pencils words in brown
Skin- blush, cinnamon & medium flesh
Dress- sleigh bell, terracotta & black

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Time To Twinkle' by Dovecraft from The Range
'black' card from the 12 x 12 black & white stack by Papermania
My stash- gold mirri card, 4mm black gems, sentiment & black feather

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sizzix Bigshot
'multi tag' die set by Tonic
image stamped using 'tuxedo black ink by Memento
sentiment stamped using onyx black ink by Versafine
'6" square white card blank

This fortnights sketch


Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & leave the MTTC ladies some love. You can do that right here. I will be back on the 5th with a super cute Christmas card. So until then take care
Hugs xx


2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh Missus its not crap!!! Its a lovely wee card. Hope you aren't too busy!! Look after yourself, Love H xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x