21 April 2018

Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

Its time for a new challenge theme over at 'My Time To Craft' just love this fortnights theme, which is.....

INSPIRED BY A MOVIE

Being such a movie nut, this was a difficult challenge for me. Trying to decide which film to take inspiration from....I decided on FROZEN
I just love Olaf he is such a cutie, so just had to put him on my card!!!




Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Olaf' from Disney's Frozen set by Avec
Derwent Inktense pencils
Olaf- neutral grey & madder brown
Carrot- cadmium orange & tangerine
Buttons- neutral grey
Twigs- baked earth & madder brown
Snow- iris blue
Tim Holtz distress inks
Surround- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Magic & Sparkle' papers from the 12 x 12 stack by Dovecraft
'green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white colouring card from Rymans
'watercolour card' from Crafters Companion
My stash- various gems

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sizzix Bigshot
'pine tree' die cut by Sizzix 38-0179
Diamond Press
'Let It Snow' die cut by Creative Dies
'snowflake border' punch by EK Express
'Olaf' stamped using 'onyx black' Versafine
Stix2 pick up pencil
distress inks applied using Dreamweaver stencil brushes
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today. please pop over & check out what fabulous makes the MTTC DT have come up with ....
I will be back on Tuesday with my next make
Until then take care xx





2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh I loves Olaf!!! Let it Go, Let It Gooooooo!!! Fabby card, Love H xx

Pat said...

Cute snowman and your fabulous card Shell.

Pat xx