20 September 2018

Happy Purrthday!

Its time for me to share my latest DT creation with you, for 'If You Give A Crafter A Cookie'. This fortnight we have a super set of cookies to help inspire you. You will find them here or at the end of my post xx



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafty Creations- ATG
Crafty Gals Corner- 3 or more layers
Retarte- ATG
Show Us Your Pussies- ATG with a cat
Always Happy Birthday- happy birthday

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Cat With A Heart' by Wild Rose Studio
Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils words in brown
Tim Holtz distress oxides words in red
Kitty- warm grey IV, warm grey III, bistre, raw umber, cinnamon & medium flesh
Heart- middle cadmium red & deep scarlet red
Ground- permanent green
Ground- mowed lawn
Sky- salty ocean
Embossed background- vintage photo

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card from Rymans
'burgundy' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'blue with silver paw prints' ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
'Happy Purrthday' sentiment from the 'Meow You Doin?' stamp set by Lawn Fawn

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
all stamped using 'vintage sepia' ink by Versafine
'6" white card blank'


this fortnights yummy cookies

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out what fabulous 'kitty' creations the DT have made to help inspire you this fortnight
I will be back on Saturday with my next make for you. Until then take care xx


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful is your card x

Maria Pilar said...

So sweet image and card
Thanks for joining us at Retarte Challege
Maria Pilar DT

Donna Walls said...

Very sweet card and I want one of those cookies! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this challenge and hope to see you again soon! Donna - DT Member

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

ike said...

That is really beautiful and your colouring is purr-fect. I love the kitty cookies photo :-D
Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog