21 February 2019

Forever Friends Baby Bear

Its that time of the month again where I share my latest 'If You Give A Crafter A Cookie' creation with you. You will find the latest cookies here or at the end of my post.


Can anyone spot the big mistake lolol!!!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Mod Squad- rubber/clear stamp
Papercraft Challenges- all the critters
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- ATG with a critter
Sparkles- add an animal 

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'New Arrival' from Forever Friends
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Bear- raw umber, ivory & medium flesh
Cot- dark flesh, medium flesh, warm grey IV & warm grey III
Bunny- cinnamon, medium flesh & light flesh
Box & envelope- light red violet
Present- cobalt turquoise & cobalt green 
Ribbon- dark cadmium orange & light cadmium yellow
Bunting- light red violet, cobalt green, dark cadmium orange, cadmium orange, light cadmium yellow & light red violet
Ground- cold grey II, cold grey III & cold grey IV

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Boofle' 12 x 12 stack by DoCrafts
'pink & turquoise' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' colouring card by Rymans

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'New Baby' die cut from the mini collection by Cut & Make 
'6" square scalloped edge white card blank'

 This fortnights cookies

Thank you for stopping by, I really love reading your comments....Thank You xx
Hugs xx



7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I just love those Forever Friends bears they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Dawn Phillips said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Shell l know what your mistake is as l have done the same myself (upside down ) take care x

Maikreations said...

You kept me busy for a few minutes here, looking for that mistake... I think the recipient will love the card nontheless ;o))) The image is gorgeous and I love your soft colouring on everything! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at "Papercraft Challenges" Hope you had a lovely Sunday and will have an even nicer week! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Lisa said...

such an adorable card, I'm loving the soft colours! Thanks for sharing it with us on the papercraft-challenges blog. Lisa xx

Renate said...

I think it's up to me, but I really can not detect a mistake on your card.
It is really a sweetheart.
Thank you for sharing your card at our challenge. I hope you are back again at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Paddington fan said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for joining our animal challenge over at Sparkles this month, I do hope you'll join us again very soon,
Love Jacky x
Sparkles DT