11 April 2019

Bunny Boo!

Ok if you're a regular visitor to my blog, you will know I love all things cute & cuddly. Good job really having a pet skunk  lol......
He is the cutest & so cuddly at the moment xx


Well anyhoos,  the last time I went to the NEC craft show I stumbled across a new stamp company (new to me) called Heffy Doodles....well oh my lordy they have some super cute stamps. Thankfully my friend Amy is stocking them at 'The Crafty Purple Frog' so make sure you pop over there & check them out....soooo cute!!

For my 'Not Just Cards' DT creation this month I have used one of there stamp sets called 'Honey Bunny Boo'


This card is gonna be winging its way over to Australia, its going to a friend of mines little girl. She is such a sweetie, so I thought I would send her a Hoppy Easter card xx 


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Cuttlebug Mania- Easter Bunny

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images & sentiment from the 'Honey Bunny Boo' stamp set by Heffy Doodles
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers in black
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in green
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in pink
Carrots- bright orange, permanent carmine, forest green, deep cobalt green, salad, emerald green & permanent green
Rabbits
Left- muted brown, bistre & raw umber
Middle- ice grey 2, cold grey V & warm grey IV
Right- soft brown & van dyck brown
Grass- salad, hookers green & emerald green
Sky- soft aqua
Butterflies- candied apple
Bumblebees- black & tulip yellow
 Ladybug- black & amaranth red

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Citrus Stack' by DCWV
'green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' colouring card by Rymans

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'jolly bumblebees' by Memory Box 98492
'lovely ladybugs' by Memory Box 98614
all stamped using 'Gray Flannel' ink by Memento

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the fab DT makes here. I will be back soon, until then take care xx



3 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Shell, those bunnies are so sweet x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Easter card. I love those bunnies. Take care Hugs Jackie

Carole Pollard said...

Such a cute Easter Design Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team