4 April 2019

Heartfelt Thanks!

Its time for a new challenge over at 'If You Give A Crafter A Cookie' you will find the cookies here or at the end of my post. I had so many idea for this make, it boggled my brain a little. I have stored some up for the future. But I will say I loved making this card!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Tuesday Throwdown- pastel colours

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'rose' by Clearly Besotted Stamps
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Tim Holtz distress oxides in red
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Rose head- scarlet red
Leaves & stem- emerald green & leaf green
Hexagons- squeezed lemonade & salty ocean
Bumblebee- black & tulip yellow

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'rose & sentiment stamped using 'gray flannel' ink by Memento
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'jolly bumblebees' by Memory Box 98492
'hexagon' die cut by M&C Boutique (used as a stencil)
'4" square white card blank'

 this fortnights cookies

Thank you for stopping by today,  I will be back tomorrow with my next make for you. 
Until then take care xx


7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Darlene said...

What a fabulous design Shell! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Celebrate Spring’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Sandra H said...

So cute and colourful is your card Shell x

Debbie Mageed said...

So pretty! You colored the flower perfectly and love the background. Great card! Thank you for playing with my Spring challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun, colorful creation. I love the background for your rose! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafting by Designs!

Jane said...

Such a lovely spring card. Thanks for joining our Easter/Spring challenge over at Country View xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Nice card ! Thank you for joining our April Challenge over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie x