15 May 2019

Bryan's Baby

I just love this image from Sheepski, so when I was thinking about what image to use for my 'Creations In Pink' DT make, I thought this image would look fab in pink....hope I wasn't wrong? I do like it, but what do you think?




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
A Place To Start- favourite technique (clouds with inks)
Take a Word- wings on  things
Dragonfly Dreams- ATG (Sheepski image)
Allsorts- transport
Inkspirational- adventure

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Bryan's Baby' by Sheepski
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Tim Holtz distress oxides in red
Car- tan, van dyck brown, brown ochre, warm grey 1, cold grey IV, warm grey 3, cold grey VI, cold grey V, buttercup, light chrome yellow, rose pink, pompeian red, dark flesh & cinnamon
Clouds- picked raspberry

Papers & Embellishments
'purple' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
'white' colouring card by Rymans

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'Enjoy The Ride' die cut by Apple Blossom
'Puffy Clouds' border die cut by Lawn Fawn (used as a stencil)

Thank you for stopping by today, I really appreciate you taking time to stop by. I will be back tomorrow with my next creation for you. Until then take care xx

10 comments:

MagsB said...

That's a really fun image, Shell, and of course it had to be pink, like Lady Penelope's pink Rolls Royce in 'Thunderbirds'! The pink clouds look like a beautiful sunset, too.

love, Maggie xx

brenda said...

A fun image and loving all the pink colouds, many thanks for joining in our 'Transport' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

AndreaNorris said...

I've said it before this is amazing Shell so love it in PINK - eeeek!!!
Andrea x

Rachelle Oltean said...

I love this image - it reminds me if one of my favorite childhood movies - “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! :) Nice work on the inked clouds - that one of my favorite techniques as well - super easy and very effective! Thanks for joining us at A place to Start Challenge Blog!
Rachelle - DT

indybev said...


Well that looks like a heck of a ride! Great fun.

Ellibelle said...

Fantastic card with such a fun image! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

indybev said...


What a lovely pink fantasmobile!

Elizabeth Hart said...

A very fun image - especially in the pink. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Chana Malkah said...

This gives "Pink Cadillac" an entirely new meaning. I think deciding to use pink for your air bound Rolls Royce was a perfect choice. My favorite element in your design is those yummy clouds. My clouds never look right so I have serious cloud envy! Great project and a wonderful technique beautifully executed. Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A Place To Start Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Shell! Please contact me at aplacetostartcb@gmail.com.

Thanks for playing along with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A Place To Start Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog