31 May 2019

Getting Krafty!

Its time for a new challenge over at My Time To Craft & for the next fortnight we're

GETTING KRAFTY

use kraft somewhere on your make!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafting By Design- Christmas

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Boozy Santa' by Wild Rose Studio
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Skin- pompeian red & cinnamon
Eyebrows & beard- cold grey III & white
Santa suit- dark red, deep red, deep scarlet red & white
Boots- black, cold grey VI, cold grey V & cold grey IV
Belt- dark naples ochre, black & cold grey VI
Bottle- brown ochre, light yellow ochre, dark naples ochre, deep cobalt green, pine green, hooker's green, leaf green, copper, ultramarine & light yellow ochre
Fizz- bistre, light yellow ochre & dark naples ochre
Stars- naples yellow
Shadow- warm grey VI, cold grey V, cold grey IV & cold grey III

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Vintage Christmas' from the Back To Basics collection from Dovecraft
'green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
Neenah Desert Storm 'kraft' card by Crafters Companion

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'5" white square card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out what fabulous creations the MTTC DT have made to help inspire you.
I will be back on the 4th, until then take care xx


5 comments:

MagsB said...

Shell, this is such a festive, fun image! I absolutely love your pencil colouring, the blending is a lot smoother than I manage! I need more practice.

love to you, Nico and the family - Maggie x

MagsB said...

Hiya, Shell! It's me again. I didn't see that you'd entered your card in the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge when I commented earlier. Ooopsy! I still think this is a fab image, and your pencil colouring is so good!!

Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

love Mags B x

Pat said...

Super card Shell, love the image and great colouring.

Pat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I LOVEEESSSSS this card!! Its so cute, Hope alls well, Love H xx

Rocky said...

That's a terrific image and so beautifully coloured too. Thank you for joining us at CASS.