8 May 2019

Mom!

I'm here today to share with you my latest {PIN}spirational make. You will find this fortnights photo here or at the end of my post.
I know in America you celebrate Mothers Day later than we do, so I thought I would use this opportunity to make my Mom's birthday card. 


I just love how this card looks finished. I wasn't quite sure where I was going with it lol!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Always Fun- Mom/female
Creatalicious- flowers

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Alexandra's Tea Rose Corner' by Stamps To Die For
Derwent Inktense Pencils in green
Leaves & stems- beech green & hooker's green
Flower heads & bud- dark chocolate, deep rose & poppy red
Butterfly- deep violet & peacock blue

Papers & Embellishments
'white' water colour card by Crafters Companion
'winter sky' card from an A4 stack by Lime tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Diamond Press' by Crafters Companion
'MOM' from the alphabet tiles set by First Edition
'ribbon flower' border die cut by Apple Blossom
'5" square white card blank

 This fortnights photo

Thank you for stopping by today, I really do appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. For those of you who I normally visit, I am sorry I will be around to catch up real soon xx
Take care xx


11 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card with beautiful coloured roses.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card you have made. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful stamp and wonderful birthday card for you Mom. Mother's Day in US falls on the same day as many other countries (Canada, Australia and many European Countries). I was surprised to find out a few years ago that UK had theirs in March :)

Thank you so much for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month where our theme is Feminine Creations with Anything Goes option!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Waleska said...

Lovely card beautiful colors!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges Blog...

Waleska Owner

brenda said...

So pretty and certainly very feminine in the soft pinks, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Penny Black and More challenge. It would fir in perfectly at Stamping Sensations challenge as well, we would love to see you there.

B x

Tone K. said...

Really pretty card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Sandra H said...

So beautiful She’ll is your Moms card just love the colours used xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card and I love your stamp, so pretty..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie C said...

Sorry it's late, just home from 2 weeks in Greece!This has come together beautifully! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again! Jackie DT member.

Nélida Cordón said...

What a pretty Birthday card for your mom, Shell! Beautiful and elegant roses!
Thank you for sharing with us at Colouring in Scrapland
I hope your mom had a wonderful Birthday
Hugs
Nélida

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional flowers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…