18 June 2019

LOVE!

A new challenge is starting today over at {PIN}spirational & I'm here to share my latest DT make with you. 
You will find this fortnights photo here or at the end of my post.

I don't very often make a card without a coloured image on, but I loved making this card & I love the finished look!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Simon Says Stamp- wedding/anniversary

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'J'adore' by First Edition
'black' card from the A4 stack by Limetree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'5mm ' Stix2 foam pads
Sizzix Bigshot
'LOVE' sentiment die cut by Diamond Press
'4" white square card blank'

 This fortnights photo

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the fabulous 'love' creations the DT have made to help inspire you. I will be back on Thursday, until then take care xx


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

It makes a pleasant change to create a card like this it’s simply beautiful x

Lin said...

Very classy, Shell, the florals are lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Andree said...

A lovely eclipse card and a petty paper.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very cool effect Shell. It looks awesome. Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!