16 July 2019

So Excited!!!

I am so excited today, firstly my job is fabulous & I'm loving it. Hard work, but hey I love it!! The boss is great & we always have a giggle no matter how busy we are....its awesome!!!

My other, exciting news is....my baby girl Danni (who's just graduated from SWU) has decided to draw her own digi images....so here I am with her first. I am so proud 😁

This creation has been made for 'Creations In Pink' I hope you like my baby's image. I will be sorting out a selling page for her, when she has a few more digi images sorted xx



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
{PIN}spirational- inspirational photo 

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Puppy Ride' by Didge
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in brown
Wheels- cold grey III
Saddle- phthalo blue & helio blue reddish
Tyres- black & warm grey VI
Bike frame- light magenta, middle purple pink & warm grey VI
Basket- helio blue reddish, phthalo blue & middle phthalo blue
Puppy collar- middle purple pink
Puppy-burnt umber & brown ochre
Hat- bistre, brown ochre & light yellow ochre
Peddle & bell- silver
Ground- black, warm grey V & cold grey III

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Secret Garden' by First Edition
'pink & blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'corner notch' punch by Woodware
'Enjoy The Ride' by Apple Blossom
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today please pop over & check out the fabulous creations my fellow DT members have made here.
I will be back on the 20th, until then take care xx



7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Your daughter is very talented. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Yay for Didge. A talent many crafters will love to make use of. Fab card. Love you all Lou xxx

Billie A said...

Wow awesome digi. Great drawing and proud mom for sure. I love the fun image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.
Billie A
Crafty Catz
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner

AndreaNorris said...

It's brilliant Shell, congratulations Danni!!
Andrea x

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful bicycle card and coloring! Thank you so much for sharing it at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous love the image once she gets a few more going I would love for her to sponsor us and we could promote her Digi's for her Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PINspirational Challenge this time and good luck :)