1 November 2019

Dino-mite!

Well, I'm back from my retreat, had an absolutely amazing time as always. Spent a fortune as always, can't wait to share with you some of my retreat makes & goodies. One thing that I did buy & fell in love with straight away was the Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends....WOW!!! they are just AMAZING....I usually spend most of my week water colouring, but this time I didn't even think about it...oh & my new Nuvo markers by Tonic are just fabulous as well!! So yeah I brought 2 sets of new markers oops!! lol!!  

I'm here to share my latest 'My Time To Craft' creation with you. For the next fortnight we want to see your.....

NO SQUARE OR RECTANGLE CARDS ALLOWED

I decided to make a hexagon card base & play with some of my Heffy Doodle stamps. You will be seeing a lot of these as I brought about 12 different stamp sets lol!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Dino Time & Dinky Dino's' by Heffy Doodle
Sentiment- 'Dinky Dino's' by Heffy Doodle
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in red
Pterodactyl- citrus green blend
Momma Dino- blue turquoise blend & coral blend
Baby Dino- pale pink blend & blue turquoise blend
Clouds- mermaid lagoon & salty ocean 
Grass & tree- lucky clover, mowed lawn & twisted citron
Tree trunk- gathered twigs

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'black' card from the A4 sack by Lime Tree Crafts
My stash- white textured card
'blue lagoon' Nuvo glitter drops by Tonic
'fiery volcano' Nuvo stone drops by Tonic
'violet galaxy' Nuvo crystal drops by Tonic
'wedgewood blue' Nuvo crystal drops by Tonic
'autumn red' Nuvo crystal drops by Tonic
'ebony black' Nuvo crystal drops by Tonic

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'grassy lass' border die by Heffy Doodle
'forest builder' die cut set by Heffy Doodle
'cloudy skies' stencil by Heffy Doodle
'hexagon' die cut by X-Cut 812923
Dino's stamped using 'tuxedo black' memento ink
Sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' Versafine ink

Thank you for stopping by today, please call back again later as I have another make to share with you, until then take care xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Doreen said...

This is Just gorgeous a fab design. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

Crafty Amy said...

Hi lovely lady,
I still love this card so much.....all those dots are so yummy! 😍

Huge hugs

Amy xx