22 November 2019

Garden Party!

Its time for me to share my monthly 'Sheepski' make with you & boy did I love making this card!
Anyone who knows me, knows I love a gonk & these gonks are just fabulous!!




I decided to print the image out three times & give them a bit of depth....what do you think?


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Garden Party' by Sheepski
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Nuvo markers by Tonic in brown
Noses, hands & mouth- fair skin blend
Under all hats- brown grey shades
Shoes- ice grey shades
Back left Gonk 
Hat- black cherry, strawberry jam & fresh watermelon
Beard- ice grey shades
Back right Gonk
Hat- true blue shades
Beard- ice grey blend
Middle left Gonk
Hat- pink violet blend
Beard- ice grey blend
Middle right Gonk
Hat- blue turquoise shades
Beard- brown grey blend
Front left Gonk
Hat- coral shades
Beard- ice grey blend & ice grey shades
Tongue- pink lady & delicate rose
Front right Gonk
Hat- antique pink blend
Beard- brown grey blend & brown grey shades

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'green' card form the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
DP- 'Snowflakes' 8" square stack by Phill Martin
My stash- sentiment

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine


Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the fab DT makes here. I will be back soon, until then take care xx


8 comments:

AndreaNorris said...

They're brilliant Shell!! The extra layer gives them so much depth, what a fab card <3
Andrea x

Sandra H said...

Great card and layout love the height of the images x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

An amazing card, I love this image.
Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.
Danka DT
Saint Holly and Ivy
Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

MagsB said...

Oh wow, Shell, those gnomes are adorable! I love the cheeky one who's sticking his tongue out! So fun!

love Mags B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

OMG!!!! I loooooovvvveee this card!!! Its brilliant, Those Gonks are fantastic!!!! Hope alls well, Love H xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ooops!!!! I just bought these!! Thats all your fault!!! Hee Hee!!!

crafty-stamper said...

Oh WOW I remember gonks lol love the decoupaged fun image.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Ellibelle said...

Super cute card with that fun image!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge, hope to see you again joining in the December challenge which starts this Wednesday!
Ellibelle's Corner