20 March 2020

Wild Flower

It's time for me to share my latest 'Sheepski' creation with you. As always we are an ATG challenge blog, but we do offer a theme as well & this months theme is 'fur, feathers or wings' & as you will see from my photos I didn't follow the theme. Yet again Andrea has amazed me with another fabulous Gonk image....I just love them & this one is my favourite lol!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Cardz 4 Galz- Spring flowers
Craft Rocket- flowers

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Wild Flower' by Sheepski
Tri-Blender Markers by Spectrum Noir
Skin- fair skin blend
Beard- ice grey & brown grey blend
Hat- blue turquoise blend
Shoes- brown grey shades & blue turquoise blend
Stems- alpine green blend
Flowers- magenta blend
Buds- dusty purple blend

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
DP- 'Honey & Hugs' by Papermania
'turquoise' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts
'silver crystals' Nuvo glitter drops by Tonic

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'mini envelope & letter' die cut by X-cut
'thanks' from the 'Its All In The Words' stamp set by Sweet Dixie
sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
paper distressing done using my thread cutter
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to Facebook & check out the 'Sheepski' page or for Andrea's fabulous images go here to her Etsy page 

I will be back tomorrow, until then take care & stay safe xx




8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That gnome is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sue - said...

Great fun card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

sue t. said...

So cute! Thanks for joining
us at Cardz 4 Galz!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this wee guy is adorable, loving these wee guys, H xx

AndreaNorris said...

Awesome card hun, fab colouring <3
Andrea xx

Deborah Frings said...

I do like that jolly little gnome and such lovely flowers. Great colouring. x

Cazro said...

I adore your card, it is so cute, the papers are so fitting for the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. I have answered your email re, DT interest. Caz. DT.

Jana Forrest said...

Sure a fun card. How can you not have fun when gnomes are involved. Nicely done Shell. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner. DT~Jana Forrest