7 March 2020

You Old Goat!

Its time for a new challenge over at 'My Time To Craft' where for the next fortnight our theme is.....

FARMYARD ANIMALS

yes cats & dogs are included lol!


Those of you who are regulars to my blog will know I've been wanting a Scan n Cut for ages, well my darling hubby surprised me on Valentines Day with one 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 we have never really celebrated Valentines Day before because we treat each other to little presents all year round. So getting it was a huge surprise. Well anyhoos the flower & leaf thing were my first & second cuts lol!!


Just love this set of stamps by Hobby Art!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Creative Knockouts- lots of layers
Lavina World- rubber only
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- ATG with a critter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Get Your Goat!' by Hobby Art LTD
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils in green
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in pink
Goat- muted brown blend, tan shades, ice grey blend, walnut brown & black
Rock- ice grey blend & ice grey shades
Flowers- coral blend & citrus blend
Grass- alpine green blend
Clouds- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'sunshine flowers' by Daisy Mae Designs
'green & pink' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- 5mm pearl

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'You Old Goat' from the stamp set 'Get Your Goat!' by Hobby Art LTD
Image stamped using 'tuxedo black' by Memento
Sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'flower & leaf' cut on the Scan n Cut 
'C6 deckled edge white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'farmyard animal' creations the DT have made to help inspire you.
I will be back on the 11th, until then take care xx



11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a fantastic card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Are you calling your Husband an Old Goat?? Lol. Cant wait to see all you make with your scan and cut, Love H xx

Crafting Andy said...

Ooh lucky you. I fancy one, but really need to use my stuff I've got stashed all over the place. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Anne Temple said...

What a great card! Love the image and your clouds look amazing too. So glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #21 :-)

Donna Walls said...

What a Dear Husband for gifting you that Awesome Scan and Cut! Your card is cute and the image made me smile, Thanks for playing along at Creative Knockouts! Donna - DT Member

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

So funny! I love love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my! I love that sweet goat! Your card is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Grandma Bonnie said...

So very funny, Shell! I am still smiling. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

MagsB said...

This is such a funny card, Shell, as I said on Facebook it makes me smile!! We need all the smiles we can get in this grey, gloomy weather - hurry up, Spring!!

love Mags B x

Pat said...

Great card Shell, what a super fun image and sentiment.

Pat xx

sweetpea said...

Fun card, love the image. Thank for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Janet DT