21 April 2020

Cornflowers!

Its that time of the month when I share my latest 'Sheepski' creation with you. 
This month the theme is....

FLORAL'S

as Andrea has lots of floral images, it was really hard for me to choose. But I finally decided on this beautiful bunch/spray of Cornflowers. I will admit I have never heard of them, so had to do a search to see what colour they were!! I love my finished card! What do you think?



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
MMM- Spring flowers
The Paper Girls- florals
Allsorts- flowers

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Cornflowers' by Sheepski
Tri-Blend markers by Spectrum Noir
Flowers- true blue shades & true blue blend
Stems- dull green blend
Jar- ice grey blend & aqua blue blend
Ribbon- coral shades
Table- muted brown blend

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'vintage outdoor' 12 x 12 stack by Craft Sensations
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'silver' card by Hunkydory
'red' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts
'Belgium bluestone' Nuvo stone drops by Tonic

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'notebook' edge die by Sizzix
'B' from Part 1 of the mini alphabet die cut collection by X-cut
'L, O & M' from Part 2 of the mini alphabet die cut collection by X-cut
Large X-cut corner rounder
'7 x 5" white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you are all staying safe. I will be back on the 23rd. until then take care xx




10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. what a great pet, bet Nico is lots of fun.

Dawn Phillips said...

These are lovely. That blue is beautiful. Love Dawn x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love cornflowers and have them in my garden some years. Will get in touch in the am to chat, have to go shopping though, Boooo!!! H xx

Kathleen said...

Really super image and some lovely vibrant colours, lovely design too. Thank you for joining our 'Flowers or Showers' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

AndreaNorris said...

Wonderful depth to your colouring Shell, love the vibrancy <3
Andrea x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Shell and love the beautifully coloured cornflowers.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
carol DT x

Sue Jackson/Just Peachy Stamping said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you alternated the angles on the layers. Your coloring is just beautiful!

creativetimewithme said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen
blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Beautiful Floral card, love the blue you have used. Thanks for sharing with us on Make my Monday.