1 May 2020

Sledging Pup

Its time for me to share my latest 'Winter Wonderland' creation with you. Our theme for this month is.....

FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO

my favourite colour combo for a long time is turquoise with any other colour!


I thought this little cutie deserved to be in some snow, I think I might have over done it oops lol!!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
As You Like It!- favourite non-birthday celebration.
I love Christmas anyway but this year its going to be a million times better because our first grandchild is due in 6 weeks & he will be aware enough to enjoy it!! So excited!!!
Craft Rocket- furry friends
Crimbo Crackers- old stash (flakes, card & inks for stencil)
Fab 'n' Funky- Christmas
Holly & Ivy- ATG Christmas

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Sledging Pup' by All Dressed Up
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir
Puppy- muted brown blend
Jumper- blue turquoise blend & citrus blend
Scarf- blue turquoise shades
Holly- alpine green blend
Berries- coral shades
Sledge- earth brown blend
Ground- ice blue blend & aqua blue blend

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'green metallic' by Hunkydory

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Stix2'  foam pads
Sizzix Bigshot
'square' nesting dies by Presscut
'first snow' stencil by Heffy Doodle
acetate by Papermania
'snow' by Hunkydory
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out what the DT's 'favourite colours' are
I will be back later with my next creation from MTTC....until then stay safe xx



6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. That doggy is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thats more snow than Ive seen in years!!! LOL What a fabby creation, Love H xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Fab card. I love the stuff you used for snow. Love Dawn x

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Shell...love the snow. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Brenda said...

Such fabulous creations! I love that darling pup and the snow is a perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge! Congrats on your little bundle of joy!

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous make, and certainly an occasion to celebrate! Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI, hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x