30 July 2020

Sunflowers


Today I'm here to share my latest 'Cardz 4 Galz' creation with you, for the next fortnight our theme is.....

STAMPING ON KRAFT

If you are a regular to my blog, you will know I love this technique! I just love the different look it gives to an image.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Country View- do what makes you happy (colouring on kraft)
The Crafting Challenge- bright colours
Dragonfly Dreams- no patterned papers

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'sunflower' stamp is a magazine freebie
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Petals- indian red & scarlet red
Centre- dark sepia & brown ochre
Leaves- deep cobalt green, hookers green & leaf green
Pot- dark red, madder, dark cadmium orange & cadmium yellow
Shadow- dark sepia & warm grey IV

Papers & Embellishments
'desert storm' Neenah kraft card by Crafters Companion
'tangerine' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'metric stitched rectangles' by Heffy Doodles
'banner' die cut by Joy Crafts 6002/0386 (faux layer)
'just because' sentiment die by Die'sire from Crafters Companion
'C6 white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back on the 3rd of August with my next make to share with you. Until then take care & stay safe xx



8 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a lovely card Shell always liked sunflowers 🌻 yours is gorgeous on your card take care x

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a stunning card. I love that sunflower. We have some growing in the garden. They are so bright and cheerful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is so pretty, what a great card, Im about tomorrow afternoon if you are ok for a chat, Love H xxx

Craftyfield said...

Lovely card! I like Kraft too and the flower is beautifully coloured! Thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges!

Ilonka said...

Such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Such a beautiful sunflower and I love how you've made the sentiment ribbon with the colour co ordinated letters and backing

Dawn Phillips said...

You make this technique look so good. I really struggled with pencils. Love Dawn x

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful sunflower and great card design!
Thanks for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner