4 July 2020

Wedding Days

Morning, I hope you are all ok. This weather is driving me mad, I wish it would decide what its doing....either rain or be sunny, I can't be doing with the changing, It hurts!!! Makes my knee absolutely kill!!

Anyhoos, enough yapping, I'm here today to share my latest 'Cardz 4 Galz' so for the next fortnight our theme is....

WEDDING

I do love a good wedding. I do think weddings & LOTV images go together so well! What do you think?



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Sparkles- weddings
Dream Valley- any occasion

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Mr & Mrs' by Lili of the Valley
Polychromo pencils by Faber-Castell
Bride
Skin- cinnamon & medium flesh
Hair- terracotta & dark naples ochre
Gown & veil- light flesh
Hearts- middle cadmium red
Bouquet
Leaves- permanent green 
Flowers- scarlet red
Ribbon- light purple pink
Groom
Skin- cinnamon & medium flesh
Hair- burnt sienna & brown ochre
Shirt- light magenta
Suit- black & payne's grey
Hat- black, paynes grey & light purple pink

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Delicate Vintage' by Craft Sensations
'burgundy card from my stash

Tools & glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'just married' from the 'Saying Stuff' stamp set by Clearly Besotted
Sentiment stamped using 'acorn' Versafine Clair ink by Tsukineko
'5" scalloped edge white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today. please pop over & see what fab 'wedding' creations the DT have made. I will be back on the 6th with my next creation to share. 
Until then stay safe, hugs xx

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous wedding card. We have two lots of friends getting married this year. I don't think we will be able to go to either with all the restrictions. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

AHhh this is super and I love your placement of the Just Married!! Its perfect!! LOL xxx Speak soon, Loves Ya H xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is beautiful hun. I may need this image. I struggle with wedding cards. Love Dawn x

Dawn Phillips said...

I know I commented earlier but I'm here with my DT hat on now. I still think it's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a beautiful image and I love the CAS coloration! This is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Sparkles Challenge!
Rachelle - DT : )

Jackie C said...

Gorgeous Shell!
This is a smashing project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT



MagsB said...

Such a beautiful card, Shell! I hope you're keeping well and enjoying your gorgeous grandson!

love, Maggie xxx