20 August 2020

Wish You Were Here!!

 Good morning fellow crafters, I'm here today to share with you my latest creation for 'Sheepski' As always remember we are an ATG challenge, but we have an added option which this month is...

BEGINNING WITH B...

with the image I used I have...beach, ball & blue. Big thing not to forget you have to use a 'Sheepski' image, pop over here if you haven't got any yet!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafty Gals Corner- summer fun
Ellibelle's Corner- things beginning with B
The Card Concept- photo inspiration

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Beach Hut Holiday' by Sheepski
Polychromo Pencils by Faber Castell 
Left hut- prussian blue, helio turquoise, cobalt turquoise, cold grey V & black
Middle hut- hooker's green, permanent green, cold grey V & black
Right hut- madder, deep red, cold grey V & black
Ball- deep red, hooker's green, permanent green, orange glaze & light chrome yellow
Chair- bistre, deep red & cold grey V
Sky- sky blue
Tufts- permanent green
Sand- bistre & brown ochre
Sea- middle phthalo blue & light cobalt turquoise

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'black card by Lynda Chapman

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'metric stitched rectangle' dies by Heffy Doodles
My stash- textured card fro card base

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to the Sheepski page on Facebook & join in with us.
I will be back tomorrow with my next creation to share with you . Until then stay safe, hugs xx

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wish You were here Wifey!!!! Love this card its sooooo pretty!!! Speak soon, H xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a stunning card. I really do wish I was there. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautiful scene hun. I love sheepski images. Love Dawn x

Sandra H said...

Wow love this card x

Ellibelle said...

What a great beach scene! Love your coloring!
Thanks so much for joining in and sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner