12 September 2020

Super Plushies!

 Ok so yeah I officially in love with Clearly Besotted stamps! I can't believe I only found them earlier this year. Since then I have had their new release every month & occasionally added to that set with ones I absolutely must have lol!! So yeah you guessed it another make using Clearly Besotted!!

This make is for my DT creation over at 'Not Just Cards' where as normal we are an ATG challenge & yeah pretty much ATG as long as it handmade by you!!


I had so much fun making this card!! All the masking took my brain ages to work out which layer I needed to do first, as its all on one layer except for the sentiment! 


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Cute Card Thursday- no patterned papers

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images & sentiment- 'Super Plushies' by Clearly Besotted
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Versafine Clair pigment ink by Tsukineko in pink
Buildings- black, cold grey VI & cold grey IV
Pavements- black & dark sepia
Windows- cadmium orange, dark chrome yellow & cadmium yellow
Raccoon- cold grey VI, cold grey V, cold grey IV & white
Scarf- dark cadmium orange & cadmium orange
Bear- burnt umber & raw umber
Mask- warm grey VI & warm grey V
Cap- indanthrene blue, cobalt blue greenish & cobalt blue
Puppy- bistre
Mask- warm grey VI & cold grey V
Cape- black & naples yellow
Background- summertime, glamorous, blue belle, warm breeze & charming pink

Papers & Embellishments
'white' stamping card by Lynda Chapman

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
All images & sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
washi tape for the negative spaces
'6" square black card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you are all keeping well!
I will be back on the 15th, so until then stay safe
Hugs xx



6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love may well be an understatement!!! I think you have a wee obsession!!! They are adorable though!!! I love this card its super sweet, H xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow. I love it. I especially like the background. It's fabulous. Love Dawn x

Debbie said...

Oh wow Shell, your card is amazing. Loving all the work you've put into this scene. I'm a big lover of clearly besotted stamps too Hun and have been collecting for a few years, maybe more. They are so versatile to use. Hope you're all well. Take care. Apologies for being a rubbish blogger... Really need to sort myself out🤗big hugs x

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Shell, This card is amazing! I LOVE the comic book look to it, and those little super critters are super adorable, and colored so well! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge! :)

~Marie B -DT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a fun and delightful card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog