3 October 2020

Autumnal Colours!

 Wow! Today has been a busy day for DT creations, here's my third. So make sure you scroll down & check out my other makes!

I'm here to share my latest 'My Time To Craft' creations with you. Our theme for the next fortnight is.....

AUTUMNAL COLOURS

I love autumn, the colours of the trees just blow my mind. They are soooo pretty!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- ATG with a critter
Creative Craft Cottage- add an animal
Love To Scrap- fall back

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Fall Fun' by Clearly Besotted
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz in red
Hippos- cold grey IV
Pumpkin- scarlet red, light cadmium red, cadmium orange & orange glaze
Leaves- chromium green opaque, olive green yellowish, leaf green, 
terracotta & dark cadmium orange
Shadow- dark sepia & burnt umber
Pumpkins- brown ochre, terracotta, light cadmium red & dark orange
Sky- salty ocean
Edging- vintage photo

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Woodland Folk' by Docrafts
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'orange' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts
'green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Diamond Press by Crafters Companion
'leaves' from the Autumn Leaves set by Creative Dies
'notebook' edge die Sizzix
'keeping tabs' tab die by BoBunny
'photo notch' corner punch by Woodware
'5" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by my small part of the WWW, I really do appreciate you taking the time to visit me!
I will be back on the 5th, until then stay safe xx



6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

These wee guys are sooo cute, Love this card, Thanks for having me on the team this month, H xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sandra H said...

Ooh Shell your image is just so cute love your card stay safe x

Passions & Distractions said...

I love these little hippos! They are so cute! I'd love to spend my fall playing with them! :) Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

Dorlene Durham said...

Love the cute hippos playing with leaves. Great fall card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB