9 October 2020

Let's Go Retro!

So sorry my card is a day late, hubby surprised me with a day out yesterday to celebrate my birthday xx

 Time is here again for me to share my latest 'Cardz 4 Galz' DT creation with you. For the next fortnight our theme is.....

GO RETRO!!

you can interpret that anyway you like as long as it fits the theme...I hope that makes sense lol! Retro means different things to different people!


Retro to me, means legwarmers, disco & funky prints!
Sadly this image is no longer available. 


Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'I'm A Raver' by The Stamping Chef
Promarkers/Flexmarkers in black
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in green
Skin- blush, venetian red & cinnamon
Eyes- permanent green
Hair- azure, black & prussian blue
Bobble & vest- shocking pink, magenta & madder
Pants- azure, prussian blue & sunflower
Legwarmers- shocking pink, magenta, madder, payne's grey, cold grey IV & cold grey II
Shoes- azure & prussian blue
Shadow- black, cold grey VI, cold grey V & cold grey IV

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
DP- '80's' by Crafts You create
'turquoise' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
all text computer generated using different 80's fonts
'5 X 7" white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back on the 11th so until then stay safe xx





4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Shes brilliant, Love the colours. Hope you had a fabby day yesterday, Love H xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a fabulous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Dawn Phillips said...

Oh wow, leg walmers. Now that takes me back to my youth. Hope you had a lovely birthday. You certainly nailed my challenge. Love Dawn x

Sandra H said...

Shell what a fabulous image just love your card x