17 October 2020

Snowcat!

 I really need to get some Christmas cards made, so I'm using every opportunity I can to make one lol!! I'm here to share my latest DT make for 'My Time To Craft' where the theme for the next fortnight is....

HALLOWEEN or CATS

so I decided to make a Christmas card with a cat on!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Scribbles Design- feature a creature

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images & sentiment- 'Build A Snowman' by Clearly Besotted
Images- 'Scene it Around' by Clearly Besotted
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Scene
Tree trunks- burnt umber & raw umber
Leaves- juniper green, permanent green olive & earth green yellowish
Moon- cold grey IV, cold grey III & cream
Sky- helio blue reddish, cobalt blue greenish & phthalo blue
Buildings- black, payne's grey, cold grey IV, naples yellow
Snow- sky blue
Kitty
Body- light cobalt turquoise
Whiskers- walnut brown
Scarf- madder & pale geranium lake
Shadow- sky blue

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'black' card by Lynda Chapman

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sizzix Bigshot
'snowflake' corner die cut by Memory Box 98238
All stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'5" square white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back on the 20th so until the stay safe xx



7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is fab and that kitty looks like Daisy!!! Love it, H xx

Sherri Thacker said...

What an adorable Christmas scene with Santa and his sleigh too!

Becca Sadler said...

The stick whiskers for the cat make me think the cat is pretending to be a snowman...or maybe a child has forced his white cat to become a snow-cat! However, this card is full of charm and whimsy!

Janice said...

A fabulous CAS Christmas card Shell, I love the wintry scene.
Thank you for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice, Inspiration Team

Sandra H said...

Ooh Shell l just adore your snowcat he’s looking to be a beautiful character love your card hope your well take care enjoy your day x

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card. My Mum is a mad cat collector. I think this image would be a big hit for her Christmas card this year. Thank you for the inspiration! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

sweetpea said...

Cute card. Thank for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge Janet DT