4 December 2020

Peek A Boo!

 It's time for me to share my latest 'Cardz 4 Galz' creation with you. So for the next fortnight or theme is....

IT'S SNOWMAN TIME

I decided to use one of my all time favourite snowmen stamps....I've had it ages & I think I must have used it at least once a year, which is really good for me lol!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Paper Funday- Christmas
Country View- anything Christmas
Crafty Animals- ATG with an animal

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Hide & Seek' from the Pepper's Christmas Party stamp collection by Helz Cuppleditch
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Snowman
Body- iris blue
Carrot- tangerine
Arms- willow
Hat- bark, hooker's green & cherry
Scarf- crimson, cherry, dusky purple, peacock blue, fuchsia, carmine pink, teal green & iris blue
Star- cadmium orange & cadmium yellow
Hedgehog
Prickles- charcoal grey & bark
Body- amber
Pepper
Fur- neutral grey & tan
Snow- iris blue

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Merry Magic' by Dovecrafts
'white' water colouring card by Crafters Companion
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas
'gold mirri' card by Hunkydory

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sizzix Bigshot
'baubles rectangle frame' Memory Box (Die Cutting Essentials issue 57)
sentiment from the 'Christmas Grungy Messages by Lily of The Valley
image & sentiment stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'5 x 7" deckled edge white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow, so until then stay safe xx



4 comments:

Lynda said...

A very cute card - great colouring with the pencils - that gold frame really makes it pop. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I dont think I have seen this card!!!! Shocker as I always say Ahhh thats the one Shell showed me the other day!!! We MUST catch up this weekend, Such a blooming busy week!!! Love H xx

Sandra H said...

Your snowman is amazing love your card x

Mandy said...

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog