28 January 2021

Let It Be

 Good morning, I hope you are well! I'm here to share my latest 'Cardz 4 Galz' creation with you. It was my turn to pick the theme for this fortnight & I chose....

INSPIRED BY THE BEATLES

Even tho I wasn't born until the 70's I love The Beatles. Their music, is like nothing else & I love listening to it whilst I craft! So this theme choice was easy. As for my make, I had so many ideas. Finally I settled on this one, I hope you like it!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Let It Be' digi image by Power Poppy
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir
Leaves- tan shades, gold brown shades, jade green shades, dull green blend, alpine green blend, citrus green blend, yellow green blend & gold yellow blend
Text- blue turquoise shades & blue turquoise blend
Shadow- tan shades
Surround- ice grey blend

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'turquoise' card from the A4 blue tones stack by Hobbycraft
My stash- card candi

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'C6 deckled edge white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I will be back tomorrow, so until stay safe xx



5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. I love Beatles music. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this card - so bold and beautiful! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is beautiful, I love those colours, H xxx

Sandra H said...

Ooh wow not only a fabulous card Shell but fabulous song too l love this and am singing 🎤 away to it great choice enjoy your day x

Squdge said...

Gorgeous 0 I love the leaves behind.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com