5 January 2021

Mice!

 I'm so excited to share some fabulously good news with you today! I was asked last year if I would like to join the 'Happy Little Stampers ' Challenge blog & be part of their Christmas DT. Just want to say, thank you for having me xx

So the first theme for this month is.....

ATG

(with the added option of) 

STOCKINGS





I used my Scan n Cut to cut several of the same wording out, so I could layer them up to look like chipboard!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Dream Valley- Christmas
Stamping Sensations- favourite stamps... (Clearly Besotted always)

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Merry Mouse' by Clearly Besotted
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Mouse (with stocking)- brown ochre & medium flesh
Scarf- helio turquoise, cobalt turquoise & cobalt green
Stocking- cold grey VI, magenta, deep red, deep scarlet red, warm grey IV & warm grey III
Mouse (with candy cane)- medium flesh, burnt umber & bistre
Hat- helio blue reddish,  cobalt blue, ultramarine & light ultramarine
Candy cane- dark red & pale geranium lake
Mouse (with bauble)- medium flesh, bistre & raw umber
Scarf- dark phthalo green & leaf green
Bauble- gold, bluish turquoise, helio turquoise, cobalt turquoise & cobalt green
Cheeses- cadmium orange & cadmium yellow

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Lynda Chapman
DP- 'Vintage Christmas' by Craft Sensations
'brown' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Scan n Cut
'monkey mayhem' font
'DL white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous creations the DT have made using the 'stocking' theme.
I will be back on the 8th so until then stay safe xx




10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Happy new year to you Shell...and many congratulations to your new Dt position your a credit to them as you can see by your card it’s absolutely fabulous and creative well done just love the little images take care xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell your card is so cute. I love it. Congratulations on your new design team position. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Inkyfingers said...

Happy New Year Shell and welcome to the team at HLS Christmas! I love your gorgeous card with the beautifully coloured cute little critters! Being a cheese lover myself I would not be averse to receiving some in my stocking lol! I really like the stacked sentiment and am impressed that it was made on a scan n cut - I have recently got one and haven't made much headway yet! Love how you arranged the images around the words.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh I loves this card, so cute, Talk tomorrow, Love Me x

brenda said...

A very cute Christmas card, many thanks for sharing and joining in at his months Stamping Sensation 'Favourite Stamps' theme.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Shell

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and got to spend some special time with that gorgeous little baby!

Congratulations on your new DT position. You will do them proud!

Love your project. Such fun images .. .. and great use of your Scan N Cut too!

All the best for 2021 .. .. .. lets hope it soon settles down and becomes an improvement on last year.

Love Jules xx

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our ' Christmas' challenge @ Dream Valley.
Good Luck & Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sue - said...

Welcome to the team Shell! A lovely design for your card.

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is such a fun card! Those mice look so cute and the design is fabulous!