19 February 2021

Scent Wiff Love!

 Hi there crafty friends, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to those of you who have stuck by me & continued to comment, even tho I only get time to comment every now & then. Fingers crossed things get better soon. Katie is looking to move out with Harvey. I'm absolutely dreading it. I've seen this little man grow for the last 8 months, its going to be difficult to let them go!! I am looking after him when Katie is at work, I am loving it...but blinking eck its tiring!


Katie's first day off & he crawled on her & fell asleep...think someone missed his Momma xx


Got so much love for this little monster 💖

Anyhoos, I'm here to share my latest 'My Time To Craft' DT creations with you. For the next fortnight our theme is

TAG IT!

whether its on its own or on a card, no problem!

I know Valentines has come & gone, but I decided to use one of my newer skunky butt stamp sets on Nige's card. So thought I'd combine the two!!





Challenges I Would Like To Enter
As You Like It- rubber or digi (I love both, but rubber are my favourite, I like to hold a stamp in my hand when I'm stamping, hope that makes sense & doesn't make me weird LOL)
CCEE Stampers- pets....yeah I've got a pet skunk called Nico, fast asleep in our bed!
Lavina- use rubber
Little Red Wagon- tag you're it!

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Sent Wiff Love' stamp & die set by Tonic
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Skunks- black, dark sepia & cold grey III
Hearts- middle cadmium red & scarlet red
Clouds- salty ocean
Trees- pine needles, mowed lawn & crushed olive

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Lynda Chapman
'red & green' card from the A4 stacks by Lime Tree Crafts
My stash- ribbon & eyelet

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D glue with tools'
Sizzix Bigshot
'Sweet Nothing' tag set from the sent with love collection by Tonic
'grassy lass' die cut by Heffy Doodle
'tree builder' die cut set by Heffy Doodle
'cloudy skies' stencil by Heffy Doodle
All stamped using 'onyx black' ink by Versafine
'5" square white card blank

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'tag' creations the DT have made to help inspire you 
I will be back tomorrow, take care xx




9 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

So very cute. Love the little pocket for the tag. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. It will be strange when they are gone. You now have a lovely bond and lots of memories. Take care. Hugs Jackie

MagsB said...

Oh Shell, I feel for you, dreading when Katie and Harvey move out. I hope they will be nearby and that you can visit a lot - though it's not the same! I miss my grandchildren so much (1 in Shropshire and 1 in Ireland.) Video links are all well and good, but you can't hug a computer. :D

How lovely to see a picture of sweet Nico, too, he looks so comfy!

Your Valentine's card is so cute and so original, too! Love it!

Take care!

love Maggie xxx

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Chrissy said...

Oh, wow, adorable little fellow who loves his Mama, and IO love your cute scented tags..fabulous image and colouring, love it, great design..
Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

Delightful card and tag, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Haaa I dont know whos cutest!! Harvey or Nico!!!! Nahhh Its Harvey, especially when he blows me kisses. Love your card!! I hadnt seen this one!! H xxx

Anne said...

A really beautiful card, thanks for joining the AYLI challenge. Little ones are hard work but you'll certainly miss him - you might have best of both worlds when he just comes to visit!
Good luck!
Anne x

Mrs.B said...

He's adorable, what a sweet little boy and what super photos,
Oh yes, I'm here to thank you for sharing your cute card with us at Try it on Tuesday but that little boy won the show for me, so thanks for sharing the photos.
Avril xx