5 February 2021

I Love U

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my other make xx

Good morning fellow crafters, I Hope you are all well & managing to get some time to yourself to craft. I'm managing to get in my craft room for a few hours a day, which is a blessing. Even tho I do get interrupted by Harvey quite frequently lol! But he's so cute, I can't ignore him, so we have cuddles or he sits on my knee & we play with his crayons or my Dreamweaver brushes, he loves those!!
Anyhoos I'm here today to share my latest 'Simply Create Too' DT creation with you. Where for the next month the theme is.... 

💖HEARTS💖

so why not use this opportunity to create a Valentines card for your partner.
I decided to use a stamp set I've had for such a long time. I have used these stamps on a few different occasions.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Simon Says Stamp- love is in the air
Sisterhood- own background (made on my scan n cut)

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'All Loved Up' Forever Friends stamp set by DoCrafts
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz in pink
Bears- dark sepia, raw umber & brown ochre
I & U- prussian blue, helio turquoise, bluish turquoise, cobalt turquoise & cobalt green
💖- magenta- deep scarlet red & scarlet red
Flower- dark chrome yellow, magenta & pink madder lake
Background- spun sugar

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Lynda Chapman
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Scan n Cut CM900
Backing- my design using hearts & a rectangle
'DL white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'heart' creations the DT have made. 
I will be back on the 7th, so until then take care xx





9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a lovely card. Those bears are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Darlene said...

Awe ... so sweet! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Becca Sadler said...

Shell: your little bears holding letters are so adorably cute and the multiple hearts background is terrific! Great card!

Sheryl said...

OMG, I love this! The bears are adorable and those background hearts are fantastic.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is adorable, what a cute make, love the wee FF bears, H xx

Sandra H said...

Ooh Shell totally in love with your card and adorable images great way to express the love xx

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

Kate said...

Such a darling card with such sweet images! I had no idea that Forever Friends had stamps!! You've used them wonderfully on your card!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

@d_e_crafts said...

Really cute stamps, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

Debbie
CRAFT DT
decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}