6 February 2021

Vintage TV

 Hi there fellow crafters. I'm here today to share my latest 'My Time To Craft' creation with you. The theme for the next fortnight is.....

LOVE đź’–

I decided to make Nige's Valentines day gift for this challenge. Hope you like it, sorry lots of photos!


I saw this vintage TV cut file & thought it was the perfect way to display our wedding photo! We will have been married 23 yrs in September! But he did propose to me Valentines Day 1996!!! So long ago!




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
As You Like It- true love
Aud Sentiments- sending love
MAWTT- Valentine/Love

Papers & Embellishments
all card Bazill 12 x 12
sentiment from the 'To The Moon & Back' stamp set by Clearly Besotted
stamped using 'Glamourous' Clair ink by Versafine

Tools & Glues
'notebook' embossing folder by Darice
Scan n Cut CM900
'vintage TV' by SVG Cuts
'Collall' all purpose glue
My stash black card candi
wedding photo real vintage lol!!

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what 'love' creations the DT have made. I will be back on the 7th. So until then take care xx





9 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is a fabulous idea!

Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love it!! And the cute piccy!! H xx

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous creation. Looks just like the TV we had in the 50's. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely valentines gift with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘Valentines/Love’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

Sandra H said...

Ooh absolutely fabulous l just love it your so creative xx

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Shell this is just amazing. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Anne said...

What a great idea, such fun! Thanks for entering the AYLI challenge and good luck
Anne x

Valérie said...

Wow! This is amazing! I love your vintage TV!!! And the picture of you and your hubby is so cute :) I am sure, he will love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful project at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

What a fun project, and gorgeous wedding picture. I'm sure your hubby loved it. Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge, sorry it's taken me a little while to comment. Crafty hugs
Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts