5 March 2021

Feminine!

This is my third post for today, please scroll down to see my other creations xx

 I'm here today to share my latest 'My Time To Craft' creation with you. For the next fortnight our theme is.....

MAKE IT FEMININE

as its Mothers Day here soon in the UK I thought it would be the perfect time to make a feminine creation!




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Simon Says Stamp- beautiful blossoms
Try It On Tuesdays- say it with flowers

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'twining clematis' by Heartfelt Creations
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz
Flowers- seedless preserve, dusty concord, fossilized amber & squeezed lemonade
Leaves & stems- twisted citron & mowed lawn
Surround & words- dusty concord

Papers & Embellishments
'white' water colouring card by Crafters Companion
'white' stamping card by Sheena Douglas (sentiment)

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Scan n Cut
'mountains of Christmas' font
'DL white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back on the 7th so until then stay safe xx



4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this card,its so pretty and just my colours, Hazel xx

Sandra H said...

Ooh Shell this is so pretty x

My name is Erika. said...

Nice flowers. They add so much to your card. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika