22 April 2021

Happy Mother's Day

 I'm here to share my latest 'Cardz For Galz' Here in the UK we celebrated Mothers day back in March, but I never got to post the card I made for Harvey to give to his Mom.
When Harvey was born & would cry for his bottle, he would make the cutest little Piggy noises. So got called Piggy/Piggle, thats why there's a Piggy on the card xx So I'm using the fact that its Mothers Day over in America real soon as a chance to share my make with you. So for the next fortnight our theme will be...

MOTHERS DAY




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Unicorn Challenge- include an animal
Creative Knockouts- add a sentiment

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Scene it Flowers' by Clearly Besotted
Images- 'Perfect Pigs' by Clearly Besotted
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Piggy- cinnamon & medium flesh
Tulip petals- blue violet, purple violet & violet
Tulip leaves & stems- hookers green & grass green
Daffodil petals- dark cadmium orange, dark chrome yellow & cadmium yellow
Daffodil leaves & stems- permanent green & grass green

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Rymans
'blue' card from the A4 stack by Lime Tree Crafts

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
Sentiment computer generated using 'Angelina' font
'DL/slimline white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, a very Happy Mothers Day to all my 
America friends xx
I will be back tomorrow, so until then take care xx





3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Mother's Day card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this but love your Piggie even more!! H xx

Jennifer Reece said...

This card is absolutely adorable! Great coloring and lovely colors, and that little piggy is soo cute! Thank you for joining us at the SAS4Kids challenge!