5 May 2021

Extra Kisses

I can't believe how quickly this year is going by, already May??? What is going on? 
My mind is blown lol!! 
Anyhoos' I'm here to share my latest 'Happy Little Stampers Christmas' DT creation with you. This month the optional theme is....

MISTLETOE

don't forget we are an ATG challenge, with this as an extra option.
I decided to go along with the extra option for this month. I had seen this image as a freebie, over at Power Poppy, a while ago & knew I would use it for this challenge. Sadly its no longer a freebie 😞So its been sitting in my 'for future challenges' draw all ready to colour!


I decided to do it with no lines! I didn't think it looked right, but then as you keep colouring it changes & I am always amazed when I finish a no lines colouring how good it looks without the harsh lines!! What do you think? Do you prefer colouring with lines or without them!?


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Fezziwigs Festive Frolics- festive florals

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Stand Here' by Power Poppy
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Leaves & stems- hookers green & earth green yellowish
Berries- juniper green
Ribbon- dark red, deep red, deep scarlet red & scarlet red

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Winter Wonderland' from the Signature collection by Sara Davies
'white' colouring card by Ryman
'red' card from the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'5" white square card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab creations the 'HLS DT' have created to help inspire you. I will be back tomorrow, take care xx





7 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Shell

A fabulous image that looks amazing using the no line technique.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that come Christmas this year we will all be able to share lots of Extra Kisses.

Love Jules xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Inkyfingers said...

What an awesome image, Shell and your pencil colouring is fabulous. I know what you mean about colouring with no lines, though mine never turns out as beautiful as this!
Hugs
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and l so like to see this in real life but it’s just as gorgeous on your card Shell x

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

it turned out beautiful, I don't think I have tried no line watercolor
Barb Housner

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love no lines colouring but Im pants at it!!! Love your make, thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Me xxx

Sue - said...

Your no lines card looks great. I seem to struggle with them.