28 May 2021

Just Inklined

 Its time for a new challenge over at 'My Time To Craft' where for this fortnight, our theme is....

FLORAL

I decided to use a digi cd I've had for ages for my floral image this time. To be fair I'd totally forgotten about it oops!! There are some great digi's on this cd, I really need to use it more!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Double D- flowers of the month
Ellibelle's Corner- blooming beautiful
Lil Red Wagon- say it with flowers
Sisterhood of Crafters- flowers (as the focus)

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Poppies' by Just Inklined
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell in black
Prism Ink Pad by Hunkydory in pink
Petals- dark red, deep scarlet red & pompeian red
Centres- black & dark sepia
Pods- chrome oxide green & olive green yellowish
Stems & leaves- pine green, permanent green, permanent green olive & grass green
Surround- periwinkle

Papers & Embellishments
'white' colouring card by Pink Frog
'red' card from the A4 stack by Papermill

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'6" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to the challenge blog here & see what fab creations the DT have made to help inspire you!
I will be back on the 1st June, so until the take care xx



12 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Shell, such a pretty stamp and great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lia said...

The poppies are so beautiful and you colored them well. I love this stamp!
Lia DT TSOC

Darlene said...

Oh Shell ... LOVE how your beautifully colored image takes center stage! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flower of the Month – Part 2’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Shell is your card l so do love your floral image gorgeous colour s too x

Lia said...

Th poppystamp is amazing! I like the way you colored this.
Lia DT TSOC

Diane said...

Very beautiful! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Cheryl said...

This is really lovely. Beautiful coloring. I have several Just Inklined images and love them.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Birgit said...

Such a beautiful entry for the Double D challenge. Thank you so much for linking up with us. best of luck to you!

Becca Sadler said...

Hey, 'boss'!!! This image is lovely! I love how full the grouping is, just like in a garden! Beautiful and beautifully made!

Imke said...

Thanks for entering our "Flower" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with your lovely card. Hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful poppy image and a simply stunning card! Sorry for my late comment but thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! A new theme started today and hope to see you back there again!
Ellibelle's Corner