7 June 2021

No Drama Llama!!

 Hey there, fellow crafters, this is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my easel card!

Anyhoos, this time around I'm here to share my latest DT make for 'Incy Wincy' where this fortnight our theme is....

MEN
AND OR 
KRAFT CARD

I decided to go along the Kraft card route, because I just love colouring on Kraft card

We have some amazing sponsors as always, please pop over here & check out what amazing prize you could win by entering!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Stamping Sensations- I Love colouring on Kraft
Chocolate Baroque- coloured image

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'No Drama Llama' by Oddball Art
Polychromo Pencils by Faber-Castell
Llama
Face & hooves- dark sepia, & burnt umber
Fleece- brown ochre & white
Bow- pink carmine, light purple pink & pink madder
Grass- deep cobalt green, hookers green & permanent green

Papers & Embellishments
'desert storm' Neenah Kraft card by Crafters Companion
'pink' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
DP- 'Home Sweet Home' by Crafty Asylum
3mm pink gems

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'6" square white card blank'

I just loved colouring this little cutie in, hope you like him!
I will be back on the 11th, until then take care xx




9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this wee card, it looks even better irl!!! Thank you xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jules said...

Hi Shell

A great fun card.

Love your Llama .. .. great look on the kraft card.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Sandra H said...

Such a cute image lovely card as always x

brenda said...

Your Llama looks really lovely on Kraft and a sweet card that makes you smile.

Thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'coloured/paper pieced' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge and also sharing a crafty 'I love....' at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

B x

HilaryJane said...

This is such a fun card, it looks pretty amazing on kraft and I love how you have coloured your Lama. He looks so fluffy, thanks for joining us this month at we love Chocolate Baroque xx

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Marlies said...

A lovely effect colouring the adorable lama on Kraft. beautiful made. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Linby said...

The llama looks great on the kraft card and a fab sentiment too. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque and Stamping Sensations challenges.