6 June 2021

Octopussy!

 Good morning, its time for me to share my latest 'Angie's Digital DT' creation with you. Our theme for this month is....

ATG

so make sure you pop over here & see what the fabulous prize is you could win!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Octopus With Bows' by Angie's Digital
Tri-Blend Markers by Spectrum Noir in black
Distress Inks by Tim Holtz in pink
Octopus- coral shades & burnt orange blend
Eyes- blue turquoise shades, blue turquoise blend & ice grey blend
Bows- dusty purple blend
Seaweed- pine needles & mowed lawn
Sea- chipped sapphire & salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
'white' card from the A4 360gsm stack by Pink Frog
'white' colouring card by Ryman's
My stash 4mm & 3mm white pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
sentiment from the 'says it all again' stamp set by Clearly Besotted
'sea you soon' stencil by Clearly Besotted
sentiment stamped using 'onyx black ink by Versafine
'6" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow, so until then stay safe xx





5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card
We have a DT call is still ongoing, please check the details on the Challenge Blog if you are interested.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Shell this is a gorgeous card. It makes me think of the Beatles song Octopus's Garden. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

I cant keep up with your makes, what a cutie xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Hope to see you again next time.

Sandra H said...

Shell your image is so cute lovely card x